PHP Developer Chisinau, Moldova
• Planning & Development of the new web applications with latest tech.
• Maintenance and refinement of existing internal / external web applications, such as the billing system, the system of authorization, system statistics, social network.
Skills & Requirements
• At least 2–3 years of experience in PHP and MySQL
• Strong knowledge of PHP5 + (OOP) & Symfony2 / Kohana framework.
• Good level of knowledge in frontend development (HTML5 / CSS3 / JS)
• Experience with 3rd party platforms and APIs , XML, JSON
• Experience with GIT, SVN, or other modern version control systems.
• Able to communicate in Russian, English (written)
• Ability to work independently is a MUST
About our company
We are fast growing company, with passion for building quality web applications. Our main partner is design agency in Iceland, we work very closely, delivering the message from Print to the Web, building online campagins and applications. We also aim to work with start-ups in USA & Europe, helping clients bring ideas to live, we build products from concept to final release, offering latest technology solutions.
What we offer
- Full-time 09:00 - 18:00
- Free lunches 13:00-14:00
- Vacation, paid sick days etc.
- Competitive salary
A little extra for you!
You get 23 days holiday plus we close for Christmas and you get your birthday off!
Where are we?
Our head office is based in Iceland
and our web departament is in
center of Chisinau.